Career Opportunity: Registered Physiotherapist
Core Connection Mobile Physiotherapy is looking for a dedicated and passionate physiotherapist who is interested in pursuing a career in pelvic health to join our team in Victoria BC. This is a part-time opportunity with progression to full-time available.
Core Connection Mobile Physiotherapy is a unique and exciting mobile and virtual practice environment with a vision of providing comprehensive, individualized and accessible pelvic health, orthopaedic and neurological physiotherapy to all residents of Greater Victoria.
Our values are:
1) Accessible care: Our goal is to serve those who have difficulty leaving their home for rehabilitation services. We cater to those individuals who have traumatic injuries, ongoing mobility impairments, time constraints, newborn babies or young children, issues with childcare and/or mental health concerns.
2) Comprehensive care: Getting out of the traditional pressures of a brick and mortar clinic environment allows us to spend the time with clients who need to be seen, heard and supported in their recovery.
3) Individualized care: Clients allowing us access into their home environment gives us the unique perspective into how their rehabilitation plan can fit effectively and appropriately into their day to day lives and activities.
Tired of working in a traditional brick and mortar physiotherapy practice environment? Feeling exhausted at the end of the day because of the factory feel of one client after another? Frustrated by feeling like you never have enough time to truly support your clients in the way they need? Looking to gain more independence, flexibility in your schedule and have a change of scenery every day?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions then this may be the right opportunity for you!
What Core Connection is looking for in the right candidate:
- Registered Physiotherapist or Interim Physiotherapist
- Enjoys and is comfortable working independantly with team building and mentorship opportunities built in
- Access to a vehicle
- Current pelvic health certifications or an interest in pursuing
- Self-motivated and organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and time management skills
What Core Connection can offer you:
- A flexible, and independant work environment. Set your own schedule and have complete control over it. Block days off in your schedule whenever needed.
- Mix of in-person and virtual appointments
- Daily change of scenery
- Long appointment times – 60 and 45 minute sessions
- Competitive contractor split
- Ability to build a caseload quickly. Current therapist has a 2 month waitlist.
- Education and/or relocation allowance. Extensive financial support available for pelvic health courses.
- Weekly set 1:1 mentorship meetings in pelvic health
- Access to mentor via phone 5 days/week
- Monthly team meetings focused on self development topics such as boundary setting, mental health, communication skills, self-efficacy, emotional resiliency, conflict management, written communication skills, active listening etc.
- Dedicated and highly organized administrative staff
- Opportunities for community engagement
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!